Did you know?
Changing the way you see yourself and feel about yourself is complex? Sure you do.
Do you have annoying problem areas on your body? Sure you do.
Do you struggle with....
- weighing yourself frequently and being really unhappy with the number?
- trying to hide your saddlebags or double butt?
- battling a tummy or roll that you try and contend with every day?
- embarassement of your jowls or double chin?
- working daily at trying to hide the the back roll or love handles that hang over your clothes?
- working constantly at covering your lumpy bumpy skin?
- cringing at the winkled skin you have on your body, face or neck?
- having weight to lose and trying to lose the same pounds over and over?
- losing and regaining the same pounds over and over again
- the need to lose weight -- Doctor's orders?
- embarrasing acne or rosacea
- crowsfeet around your eyes, developing deep lines around your mouth, and lines (elevens) between the eyes
AT ChiQue Pharma we combine proven solutions to address these and many more personal struggles. Visit our CONDITIONS & PROGRAMS page. At ChiQue Pharma we combine proven solutions for body transformations with personalized treatment protocols. Call now to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION at Calgary 587-794-4553. Our non-invasive treatments, clinical skin care and weight control programs are personalized to meet your needs. Visit our SERVICES page to learn more.
At ChiQue Pharma we understand these complexities and are here to support you. We have all been inundated with how carrying too much weight is not good for us....but what we really bothers us are these annoying problem areas. They are a constant distraction and frankly, we just can't seem to do anything about them.
If you keep doing what you’ve always done…..starvation diets, grapefruit only diets, the Dr. Bernstein Diet & Health Clinic routine, Jenny Craig, LA Weight Loss, you’re going to keep getting the same results.
Quick weight loss, followed by quick weight gain.
The never-ending battle
We understand how the battle with your weight affects you—you isolate because you don’t want to be seen in public. You get lonely because you isolate, so you eat more. And you feel guilty and remorseful because you caved into the cravings again. And you then you eat more…because of the self-loathing.